Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's all new for me

So, I created a blog. Maybe people won't be interested in it, but let's take a shot. I'd like to tell you something about myself first.
I'm a girl obsessed with fashion. It plays a huge roll in my life. I can express myself trough the clothes I wear and I think that's great. The reasons I made this blog are simple - I want to be inspired by all of you and I hope my posts will inspire you too. I like to read blogs that are updated frequently, so I'll try to post something every day.
If you have any questions, email me on miss.vanilla04@gmail.com. I promise, and I wont break that promise - I'll answer you.
That's pretty much it, you'll be able to find out everything else trough my posts. I truthly hope you'll like this blog.

With much love,

Vanilla.

P.S. Vanilla is my pseudonym. It's tasty just like my passion for fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails